FORUM EKSTREMALNE

Piesze i rowerowe maratony na orientację
Teraz jest So, 7 gru 2019, 12:08

Wszystkie czasy w strefie UTC + 1

Stwórz nowy temat Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 1 ] 
Autor Wiadomość
 Temat: ed lead the Ya
PostNapisane: So, 9 lis 2019, 03:46 

SYDNEY - The Asian Football Confederation will let Saudi Arabia decide whether to discipline Nasser Al-Shamrani after he clashed with fans at an Asian Cup warm-up match.Video footage shows Al-Shamrani, recently named Asian player of the year, shoving a fan who was leaning over the players tunnel as he made his way out before Tuesdays friendly in Geelong, Victoria, which Saudi Arabia lost 4-1 to Bahrain.Al-Shamrani then shouted back toward the spectators before being calmed by teammates.The AFC declined to comment Thursday except to say the incident was outside of its control and was a matter for Saudi Arabian officials.Al-Shamrani recently played for Al-Hilal in the Asian Champions League final, where he clashed with Western Sydney Wanderers defender Matthew Spiranovic.The Saudi Arabian player was handed a six-game ban for spitting, plus an additional two-game ban for head-butting the Australia international. But he is free to play internationally as his suspension is only for Asian Champions League matches.Saudi Arabias other scheduled Asian Cup practice match, against South Korea on Sunday, is set to be played at Parramatta Stadium — the Wanderers home ground. Fake Shoes Black Friday . "I met her, I think, a week ago. We went to a Norwood hockey store and picked her out some gear. Shoes Black Friday Deals 2020 .com) - Bradley Beals 22 points and seven rebounds helped the Washington Wizards erase a halftime deficit and top the Utah Jazz, 93-84, on Sunday. https://www.cheapshoesblackfriday.com/ . Malone will become an unrestricted free-agent and as per the collective bargaining agreement, the Lightning will be responsible for two-thirds of the remainder of his contract over twice the length of the rest of the deal. Wholesale Shoes Black Friday Free Shipping . Vincent Lamar Carter is no longer the lean, athletic dynamo who dazzled Raptors fans with eye-popping dunks that posterized even the leagues best defenders. China Shoes Black Friday . -- Kenneth Faried made a turnaround hook shot over Draymond Green with a half-second remaining, and the Denver Nuggets made Golden State wait at least one more game to secure a playoff berth with a stunning 100-99 win over the Warriors on Thursday night.NEW YORK -- Re-Enter Sandman? The New York Yankees selected Mariano Rivera III, the son of the former record-breaking closer, in the 29th round of the Major League Baseball draft on Saturday. The 20-year-old Rivera, a starting pitcher as a sophomore at Iona College, went 2-6 with a 5.40 ERA and five complete games and a team-leading 50 strikeouts in 70 innings for the Gaels. The 5-foot-11 right-hander bears a strong resemblance physically to his famous father, who saved a major league-record 652 games and helped lead the Yankees to five World Series titles. But Rivera III allowed 72 hits and opponents batted .269 against him, and he was considered by many to be a fringe prospect because of his inexperience on the mound. Yankees manager Joe Girardi spoke to Mariano Rivera recently and asked him for a scouting report on his son. "Mo wasnt sure if he got drafted what he would do," Girardi said before the Yankees played the Royals in Kansas City on Saturday night.dddddddddddd "But I think its neat he got drafted by the Yankees and well see what happens." Rivera III has a fastball that sits in the low-90s and a terrific slider -- although his cutter isnt quite yet as devastating as his dads. He also wore the No. 6 at Iona, rather than his fathers familiar No. 42. "Well, his velocity, I mean, hes gotten bigger and stronger and its increased," Girardi said. "Mo didnt have much to say -- Mos always been a humble guy -- but he loves what hes doing." Rivera transferred to Iona from Quinnipiac and was originally an outfielder before redshirting and moving to the mound last year, when he pitched in 11 games for the Gaels. ' ' ' games this season. ' ' ' Zealand teen prodigy Lydia Ko (69). ' ' '

Stwórz nowy temat Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 1 ] 

Wszystkie czasy w strefie UTC + 1