FORUM EKSTREMALNE

Piesze i rowerowe maratony na orientację
Teraz jest Pn, 9 gru 2019, 13:27

Wszystkie czasy w strefie UTC + 1

Stwórz nowy temat Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 1 ] 
Autor Wiadomość
 Temat: top-ranked Inbe
PostNapisane: So, 9 lis 2019, 03:45 

SPRINGFIELD, Mass. - Lukas Sedlak and Austin Madaisky both had a goal and an assist as the Springfield Falcons topped the St. Johns IceCaps 5-3 on Wednesday in American Hockey League play.Sedlaks goal late in the second period was the eventual winner, while Madaisky added some insurance in the third.Kerby Rychel, Thomas Larkin and Ryan Craig also scored for Springfield (5-5-1). Oscar Dansk made 16 saves for the win.Chase Balisy, Eric ODell and Brenden Kichton replied for St. Johns (3-6-4), the minor-league affiliate of the Winnipeg Jets. Connor Hellebuyck stopped 33 shots for the IceCaps.The Falcons went 2 for 8 on the power play while St. Johns went 1 for 6 on the power play. Custom Nike Baseball Jerseys .Y. -- Syracuses streak lives on -- barely. Custom Houston Astros Nike Jerseys . -- Kansas City Royals first baseman Eric Hosmer will be out three to six weeks with a stress fracture of the third finger of his right hand. https://www.custombaseballnikejerseys.com/ . The Blue Jackets got goals from Cam Atkinson, Nick Foligno, Boone Jenner and R.J. Umberger and Curtis McElhinney posted his first shutout since 2011 in a 4-0 victory on Friday night. Stitched Custom Nike Baseball Jerseys . I kind of got a taste of being able to pick a suit with the draft lottery, I went with the bow tie. Custom Cincinnati Reds Nike Jerseys .85 million contract with the two-time Gold Glove outfielder. Parra earned his second Gold Glove last season when he set a club record with 17 outfield assists. CHONBURI, Thailand -- Swede Anna Nordqvist shot a 5-under 67 at the LPGA Thailand on Saturday for a 4-stroke lead over top-ranked Inbee Park and American Michelle Wie. The 27th-ranked Nordqvist sprinkled her third round at the Siam Country Club with four birdies and an eagle on the 10th against a bogey on No. 5. Leading since the first round, the 26-year-old Nordqvist has an overall 11-under 205. She is chasing her first win on the U.S. LPGA Tour since 2009. Park shot 67 and Wie 69. "I think the great players out there, Inbee, Stacy (Lewis), theyve been up there so many times, so they look pretty comfortable out there," Nordqvist said. "For me, its a matter of keep putting myself in those positions and the win will happen eventually." Defending champion Park, playing her first tournament of the season, birdied the opening two holess and Nos.dddddddddddd 10-13, with a lone bogey on the eighth. "I hit a lot of great irons shots out there today, I think I still left four birdies out there," the four-time Major champion said. The 2010 runner-up Wie had an error-free round. "Couple hard pins, couple easy pins. Didnt really take advantage of the par 5s like I wanted to, but I cant really complain about it. Hopefully tomorrow Ill just have a lot more birdies," Wie said. "I really want that win, but Im not going to put the added pressure on myself." Paraguays Julieta Granada (71) was a further stroke behind in fourth. Tseng Yani of Taiwan, winner here in 2011 and 12, carded a 6-under 66 for an overall 5-under 211 and a share of fifth with Americans Cristie Kerr (68) and Lexi Thompson (69) as well as New Zealand teen prodigy Lydia Ko (69). ' ' '

Stwórz nowy temat Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 1 ] 

Wszystkie czasy w strefie UTC + 1