FORUM EKSTREMALNE

Piesze i rowerowe maratony na orientację
Teraz jest Śr, 20 lis 2019, 06:19

Wszystkie czasy w strefie UTC + 1

Stwórz nowy temat Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 1 ] 
Autor Wiadomość
 Temat: ns event, with McLean taking the womens 500
PostNapisane: Pn, 21 paź 2019, 02:41 

VAUGHAN, Ont. -- The mens team that captured the CONCACAF Gold Cup in 2000 headlines the latest induction class of the Canadian Soccer Hall of Fame. The team, which upset Mexico and defeated Colombia 2-0 in the final, will be given the Team of Distinction honour. Former womens team players Isabelle Morneau and Geri Donnelly are also being inducted along with Carmine Marcantonio, a member of the Metros-Croatia team that won the NASL championship in 1976. Chris Bennett and Hector Vergara will be inducted in the builder category and Harry Manson will go in the pioneer category. The induction ceremonies will be held Nov. 9. Akiem Hicks Jersey .com) - The Los Angeles Dodgers made it official Tuesday and signed pitcher Brandon McCarthy to a four-year contract. Anthony Miller Jersey . His apology came before a pregame ceremony in which the team honoured its 2004 team that won Bostons first World Series championship since 1918. "I realize that I behaved bad in Boston," Ramirez said. https://www.bearssportsgoods.com/Womens ... ed-Jersey/ . LUCIE, Fla. Chicago Bears Jerseys .com) - Rick Nash scored twice and Derek Stepan chipped in a goal with one assist as the New York Rangers claimed a 5-2 decision over Calgary at the Saddledome. Dan Hampton Youth Jersey .The Hanwha Eagles said the team was impressed with Morgans contact ability and base-running skills.The 34-year-old debuted with the Pittsburgh Pirates in 2007 and hit .CALGARY - Heather McLean, Gilmore Junio, Vincent de Haitre and Kali Christ were all winner of the first sprint races held at the Canadian single distance long track speed skating championships on Sunday.McLean and Christ were the winners in the womens event, with McLean taking the womens 500-metre race and Christ winning the 1,000m event.Winnipegs McLean had a personal best of 38.41 seconds while Edmontons Jessica Gregg took silver and Marsha Hudey of White City, Sask. won bronze.Im really happy, said McLean. I was able to improve on my opening (100 metres), which was my goal, because I knew if I opened faster, Id keep getting faster.Christ finished the 1,000m in one minute 16.09 seconds with Calgarys Kate Hanly and Torontos Alexandra Ianculescu finishing in second and third.In the mens eventss, Junio won the mens 500m race while de Haitre was the winner of the 1,000m.dddddddddddd.Calgarys Junio narrowly beat Laurent Dubreuil of Levis, Que. with a time of 34.78 seconds compared to Dubreuils 34.79 seconds. Alex Boisvert-Lacroix of Sherbrooke, Que., took the bronze in 34.82.Its one of my best races this year, said Junio. I executed my plan properly and hopefully (Monday), Ill be a bit faster.De Haitre won the 1,000m in 1:08.39, edging Dubreuils time of 1:08.40. Winnipegs Tyler Derraugh won bronze in a time of 1:08.52.Denny Morrison of Fort St. John, B.C. qualified for the world all round championships in March with a seventh place finish in the 500m. It is the first time in six years that Morrison, a four-time Olympic medallist, has qualified for the championships. ' ' '

Stwórz nowy temat Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 1 ] 

Wszystkie czasy w strefie UTC + 1