FORUM EKSTREMALNE

Piesze i rowerowe maratony na orientację
Teraz jest Pt, 22 lis 2019, 06:20

Wszystkie czasy w strefie UTC + 1

Stwórz nowy temat Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 1 ] 
Autor Wiadomość
 Temat: o for the former South
PostNapisane: Pt, 18 paź 2019, 03:15 

ATLANTA - Authorities say Arizona Cardinals linebacker John Abraham was arrested on a drunken driving charge a month ago in the Atlanta area. Abraham has been absent from the teams training camp since Friday. DeKalb County Jail records show that the 36-year-old was taken into custody June 29 and released the same day. The records show Abraham was charged with driving under the influence involving alcohol, as well as stopping, standing or parking in a prohibited place. Records from the jail do not indicate whether the case had been resolved as of Tuesday, nor do they list an attorney for Abraham. The Cardinals have said only that Abraham has been absent from camp for personal reasons. This is not the first brush with the law for Abraham, who has also played for the Atlanta Falcons and New York Jets. In 2012, he was arrested on an obstruction charge in Atlanta after he repeatedly refused to leave an area taped off by firefighters and police. A police report said he appeared intoxicated, smelled of alcohol, was unsteady on his feet and slurred his speech. It was not immediately clear whether that case had been resolved. And in 2003, Abraham pleaded guilty to driving while impaired in New York after he drove his SUV into a fire hydrant and light pole. Police had said his blood alcohol content measured more than three times the legal limit. John Matuszak Womens Jersey .J. - The New Jersey Devils know the odds are against them as they chase a playoff spot in the Eastern Conference. Custom Oakland Raiders Jerseys . Next up, the Baltimore Ravens, Cincinnati Bengals, Pittsburgh Steelers, and Cleveland Browns in the AFC North. Baltimore Ravens In 2014, the 8-8 season that the Baltimore Ravens experienced was to be expected. https://www.raiderssportsgoods.com/ . Canadas 5-1 loss to Finland in the semifinal ranks as the tournaments most-watched game with a record 2.7 million viewers, the largest ever for a World Juniors game played outside of North America, and winning Saturday as the most-watched program on Canadian television. Foster Moreau Youth Jersey . "I love the game, its the best job you can have," he explained Tuesday as the players left Joe Louis Arena for the summer. "Ill sit down with my wife and well go from there. Isaiah Johnson Youth Jersey . Its been a successful Games for Canada, which will finish near the top of the medal standings again. From repeat gold medal winners to multiple medal winners to undefeated teams to acts that define the Olympic spirit, there are many solid candidates who could be considered to receive the honour. MILAN, Italy -- Mauro Icardi scored his first ever hat trick as Inter Milan beat 10-man Sassuolo 7-0 on Sunday for its first win of the fledgling Serie A season. New signing Paolo Osvaldo netted twice and Mateo Kovacic also recorded his first league goal for Inter, while Fredy Guarin capped off a fantastic day for the Nerazzurri. Sassuolo, which lost at home by the same scoreline in its first meeting with Inter last season, also had forward Domenico Berardi sent off for an elbow on Juan Jesus. "I never scored a hat trick, either with Sampdoria or with Inter," Icardi said. "Today is the first and its something nice, because I managed to do it at San Siro. This hat trick is for my family, which is always with me." Napoli missed a penalty as it went down to a surprise 1-0 loss at home to Chievo Verona, while Lazio beat Cesena 3-0. Elsewhere, it was: Fiorentina 0, Genoa 0; and Cagliari 1, Atalanta 2. Sampdoria beat Torino 2-0 in the lunchtime kickoff and said it will donate half of the gate receipts to ALS research. Parma hosts AC Milan later. After kicking off its season with a goalless draw at Torino, Inter was keen for victory in front of its fans. The San Siro faithful had to wait less than four minutes for Inter to open its goal account for the season. Icardi beat the offside trap to run onto Kovacics through ball and although his first attempt was blocked by Andrea Consigli, he rounded the goalkeeper and bundled it into an empty net. Kovacic netted his first Serie A goal in the 21st minute following a couple of flicks from Icardi and Osvaldo. The Sassuolo defence looked shaky and it left Icardi in acres of space on the half hour to control Hernanes pass and curl into the bottom right corner from outside the area. It was then Osvaldos turn to open his Inter account four minutes from halfttime after Dodos initial shot was blocked by Consigli.dddddddddddd Icardi completed his hat trick eight minutes into the second half, with Kovacic again the provider and any hope Sassuolo had of keeping the scoreline down evaporated shortly afterwards when Berardi was dismissed. "We played well, even though we were a bit lucky in opening the scoring immediately," Icardi said. "Osvaldo and I played well together, we made the right movements. But we need to work, because we can still improve a lot." Guarin generously set up Osvaldo for the former Southampton forwards second before getting on the scoresheet himself as Inter matched last seasons result. Napoli was hoping for a timely boost after a poor start to the season. It lost a Champions League playoff to Athletic Bilbao and then struggled before scoring an injury-time goal for a 2-1 win at Genoa in its Serie A opener. Things seemed to be looking up when it was awarded a penalty in the 26th minute after Bostjan Cesar tripped Gonzalo Higuain. However, Chievo goalkeeper Francesco Bardi dove to his right to brilliantly save the Argentines spot kick. Maxi Lopez hit the crossbar moments later and that proved to be a warning shot as he scored his first goal since February three minutes into the second half, finishing off a Chievo counter attack. There was better news for Lazio, which had started the season with a 3-1 defeat at Milan. Former Cesena players Antonio Candreva and Marco Parolo scored either side of halftime before Stefano Mauri capped a positive result in stoppage time. Fiorentina, which lost 2-0 to Roma on opening day, is still winless after the heroics of Genoa and Italy goalkeeper Mattia Perin kept it at bay. Former Fiorentina defender Facundo Roncaglia was sent off in the 72nd minute for a second bookable offence. ' ' '

Stwórz nowy temat Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 1 ] 

Wszystkie czasy w strefie UTC + 1